Believe it or not, your hotel’s website can be your most active sales representative. Your website’s front look, its interface and content is essential for your hotel to gather a boost in its direct bookings.
Therefore, we have come up with three important tips for you to make your hotel’s website successful. Have a look at them and use them to engage in a productive way with your guests.
Keep a compelling website design
For most obvious reasons, your hotel’s website should possess an attractive, compelling design. The first thing that your visitors will notice about your website is your logo, and display.
• Provide them a view of your hotel’s inside and its overall look.
• Be unusual, try to surprise your guests in an unexpected way.
• Have a strong overview page. This is important for both information purposes and gaining attention.
• When creating a contact us page, ensure that you are adding links to your social media profiles.
• While you are directing visitors to your social media channels, make sure you are maintaining a strong Facebook, Tumblr, Twitter and Youtube presence.
Try to gather influencing ambassadors
Word runs fast when it comes out of an influencing personality or a renowned celebrity. Take a strong notice of famous potential ambassadors for your hotel.
• Try to work along with one or two exciting individuals who can add life to your website’s front page by endorsing you.
• Visitors become more convinced on your hotel’s business when they see a familiar face on your website’s booking panel and social media pages.
When you use a personality to market your hotel’s website, you get to accomplish the following vital advantages.
1. Your websites’ image becomes more authoritative.
2. Your website’s traffic increases automatically.
3. The influencers bring along their fans with them.
4. Your hotel’s bookings and interactions increase. Visitors land more willingly on your website to comment and share your content.
5. All of this is achieved just soon as they recognize the people in endorsing your business.
Offer your guests to perform immediate actions
Now that you are sure you have guests hitting your websites front page, what comes next is your ability to make use of the traffic.
There are numerous ways you can insist your guests to perform actions on your websites.
• One of the most obvious one is keeping a newsletter sign up option on your website.
• Try giving them reasons to engage with each other.
• Throw away public polls and promotional discount offers on your hotel rate plans.
• Use applications and free online chat software like ChatWoo to give greet your visitors with instant chat boxes.
• Keep a well-updated hoteling focused blog on your website.
• Give immediate call-to-actions on almost every other web page you have.
• Add site maps for the visitors who want easy navigations on their first use.
• Location maps can also be made use of, as they help a guest know your precise location without having to search you up on Google earth.
These were some tips you can actively use to enhance your hotel website’s interaction. Along with your personal website, your social media presence and your google ranking is crucially important in order for your hotel’s business to flourish