BookingWhizz offers the following “Best Price Guarantee”. If you have reserved a hotel room through BookingWhizz and then show us that you could book the same room for the same dates at a lower rate that is viewable and bookable on another website, we will either match that rate or beat it.
Submitting a Claim
Please collect the following information before completing the Best Price Guarantee Claim Form
- Your Booking ID.
- The address of the website where you found the better rate.
- The name of the hotel, city and country.
- You can attach up to three screenshots of the competitor site in which the Room availability, Room Type, Promotion type and Room Rate for the required dates of your stay are clearly indicated.
- PLEASE NOTE: You don’t need to make a booking on the competitor website, just show us the comparison
Terms and Conditions
- Our “Best Price Guarantee” applies to confirmed bookings only. You must provide us with your Booking ID in order to make a claim.
- The following conditions must apply:
- Same hotel
- Same period of stay
- Same Room/Bed type
- Same Advance purchase requirements, prepayment and deposit requirements (if any)
- Same Cancellation and Amendment policies
- The room must be available for instant confirmation at the time our agents check availability
- The “Best Price Guarantee” does not apply to unpublished rates, such as:
- Private rates
- Packaged or promotional rates
- Hotel rooms sold as part of a travel package
- Rates that are not available to the general public, which include:
- -Corporate discount rates
- -Group or meeting rates
- -Any rates requiring membership, (i.e. AAA or AARP rates)
- -Loyalty programs
- -Any organization with rates intended for a specific group of individuals and are not meant for the general public
BookingWhizz has the right and discretion to determine the validity of any claim, including but not limited to, determining that it is for the same hotel, room type, dates, and that it meets all Terms, Conditions, and Claims processing requirements.
Our “Best Price Guarantee” cannot be combined with other offers or promotions.
BookingWhizz reserves the right to amend, revise, supplement, suspend or discontinue the “Best Price Guarantee” at anytime.
Any questions regarding claims should be directed to our Customer Service team.
The BookingWhizz payment system ensures confidentiality of your personal data and safe use of your credit card for travel transactions. You can supply your credit card details by any one of the following secure methods:
- By using our secure (SSL) online Cardholder Information Form
- Or by telephone, directly to our BookingWhizz Support Center
BookingWhizz do not store credit card details nor do we share customer details with any 3rd parties.
Reservations secured via BookingWhizz are also now backed up with our Reservations Guarantee. If your confirmed reservation at the hotel (for which you have been issued a voucher) is not available or cannot be honored when you arrive to check-in and no other room types that you had booked are available, immediately contact our 24-hour BookingWhizz Support Center at the contact number(s) listed on your hotel voucher. Our BookingWhizz Customer Support Specialists will arrange a room at another convenient and comparable hotel. BookingWhizz will cover your communication costs to our office, transfer fees and offer you a 10% discount on your reservation total amount.
Should you not accept the alternative hotel, BookingWhizz will refund to your account the reservation full amount plus an additional night (equivalent to the actual cost of a 1 night stay based on the original reservation, including any tax and service charges).
Unless specifically mentioned otherwise in the cancellation policy, BookingWhizz does not charge a processing fee for cancellations
Any cancellations received after the cancellation due date specified in the confirmation email (including requests made within this period) are subject to a minimum of a 1 (ONE) night cancellation fee, unless you are notified otherwise in the confirmation email.
Failure to arrive at your hotel will be treated as a late cancellation and will incur a minimum cancellation fee of one (1) night, or more, per room, unless otherwise specified in the confirmation email.
Any changes to your reservation must be made through BookingWhizz and not directly with the hotel. This applies to change of dates, extension of stay, early check out, delay of arrival or cancellation in full or in part. Any problems or questions on your reservation prior to arrival or during your stay at the hotel should be directed to our BookingWhizz Customer Support Specialists. We must be notified of all cancellations within our normal office hours from 08:00-18:00 (GMT+7).
To request a refund, please contact us at any of the following:
- On our website BookingWhizz.com
- By telephone +44 (0)20 3684 0061 (international charges will apply)
- By e-mail via our Contact Us Page
- BookingWhizz is committed to providing you with a simple and efficient refund process. Please note that shortening your stay during the high season, periods of high occupancy, during trade fairs and conventions, or failure to cancel your reservation prior to the due date noted on your confirmation may result in a penalty charge being imposed by the hotel. If a penalty charge is incurred, this will be deducted from the amount refunded.
- Your confirmation email will specify the exact cancellation due date which is the deadline you must cancel by in order to avoid any cancellation fee. Generally, the cancellation due date is 14 days prior to arrival at the hotel. The penalty charge is usually one-night stay, unless specified on the confirmation email.
- Unless specifically mentioned otherwise in the cancellation policy, cancellation requests submitted via any of the means above, prior to the due date noted on your confirmation, will normally be refunded 100% of the cost of their stay (BookingWhizz does not charge a processing fee for cancellations) within 10 days of receiving the request. Any cancellation request submitted after the due date noted on your confirmation will also be processed within 10 days, and any applicable penalty charge will be deducted from the amount refunded.
- Shortened stays, in most cases, will be refunded within 10 days, net of any penalty charge applicable, and if you notify us (by any of the means above) prior to shortening your stay, we can expedite the refund process. If however, you notify us after checking out, some shortened stay refunds may take longer because some hotels can be slow to confirm the exact dates of your stay. If your refund is likely to take longer than 10 days to process, we will notify you via email upon receipt of your request.
Please Note: Many hotels will apply a penalty charge, often equal to one night’s stay, to a shortened stay at late notice. Please check the hotel policies carefully.
BookingWhizz makes every effort to ensure that any materials or rates displayed on this website are accurate as at the date of issue. Changes in market conditions or circumstances may occur after the issue date which may make information displayed on this website no longer accurate or no longer reflect the current position
BookingWhizz hereby expressly disclaims any representation, warranty or undertaking in relation to the accuracy, completeness, quality or adequacy of any contents of this website.
While BookingWhizz makes every effort to work with hotels which provide an acceptable standard of service and accommodation for the price paid, we hereby expressly disclaim any representation, warranty or undertaking in relation to the quality or adequacy of any hotel listed on our website.